Thursday, March 21, 2013

American Idol Brainwashing

American Idol = American Idle

Definitions of idle:

1. not working or active; unemployed; doing nothing: idle workers.
2. not spent or filled with activity: idle hours.
3. not in use or operation; not kept busy: idle machinery.
4. habitually doing nothing or avoiding work; lazy.
5. of no real worth, importance, or significance: idle talk.
The majority of Americans are obsessed with this show, as well as others like it (X-Factor, etc.).

I believe TPTB put these two words (American Idol) together intentionally to cause its viewers to become brain-dead sheep. There must be some kind of subconscious command hearing the words AMERICAN IDLE on TV, causing people to focus on stupid things.

These shows keep these people distracted from what's really going on. Instead of worrying about the banks and corporations, these people worry about who the next American Idol is going to be. Their lives revolve around this crap... and this is what our "leaders" want.

This play on words (American Idle) reaches us on a subconscious level, affecting our very behaviors and perceptions of reality, causing us to become idle (in a similar way discussed in my article, Stupificaiton of the Human Race Through Mainstream Music). This means less awareness, less protests, etc. We are kept on our couches staring at the TV screen, hence we have become American Idle, or Idle Americans!

All the more reason to throw away our TVs!


If you enjoyed this article, please support me in my cause by purchasing some t-shirts. This may be my last article for a long time. With bills to pay, I must spend most of my time doing other work.

Click here to open my online store.

If you have any ideas for t-shirt designs, be sure to post them in the comments section below!

Once I receive enough funds, I can finally continue writing. In the meantime, I will be making money through other methods. I've got bills to pay. Unfortunately, this means I will no longer have enough time to write. Once I receive enough funds, you can expect to see more posts. I have many ideas written already; I just need time to compile them into blog posts.

In our current system, time = money, and as of now, my time will have to be spent on something else; this is exactly what They want; to keep us distracted with menial slave work--to keep our thoughts away from the TRUTH!

2 comments:

  1. Niggers are the problem with America

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was supposed to be a humor blog. If I'd known it was a bigot's hate blog I would have stayed away.

    ReplyDelete

Top Movies Sites
Humor Blogs